Friday, July 11, 2008

Jive The Villan




New Artist
Name :Jive The Villain
Reppin :New Jersey



Jive the Villain is an up and coming straight out of Jerz!
WOOP WOOP !
She Speaks, Sings And Spits her poetry to you over crazy beats and melodies to keep your mouth watering .I did a brief online interview with her check it out!


::Jazze::
How did you come up with your name?
::The Villain :: God actually came up with it. I just stole it.
::Jazze::How would you describe your sound ?
::The Villain :: Earthworms making love.
::Jazze:: How long have you been working at this?
::The Villain ::
A little over a year. I finally came to realization that this was my calling. I used to fight it; but of course fate beat me.
::Jazze::When did you know that you wanted to be a musician?
::The Villain :: I never wanted to be a musician. It just turned out that way.
::Jazze:: Out of all the songs that you've done which one is your fav?Why?
::The Villain ::
I don't have a favorite song. Each song serves it's own purpose. I usually hype up the newest song I drop though.
::Jazze:: Whats your fav record right now?
::The Villain ::
Evidence, The Weatherman
::Jazze:: What other new artist should we be on the look out for?
::The Villain ::
Azizi
::Jazze:: In 3 years where you tryna be?
::The Villain :: I'm currently not looking that far. I live my life by today, not tomorrow.
:Jazze:: What quote do you live by?
::The Villain :: I don't want to change the world; I want to create my own. -ZPRM / Jive The Villain


Closing statement
::The Villain :: AND I'M STILL ROCKIN' DREAM THINGS!


Check her Music! JIVE The Villain

Support ! Spread the word!

lots-o-love
JaZze




No comments: