Sunday, September 28, 2008

Girl 6


Tonight I watched " Girl6" for the first time on Tv and even with all the edits I really enjoyed it. Me an my guy sat up and had a few laughs and began thinking about what our life's would be like as phone sex operators.:)
We asked each other questions like if we had a special request to be a Doctor what our name would be and why and stuff like that. He asked to hear my phone sex voice and I was so embarrassed!
I said" no" he said " why" my response was " because"
He left a few minutes ago leaving me here to think Why I get so Shy or nervous to do things like that with him.
Now let me just let yall know a little about me.I'm not at all a prude our sexually inhibited I just find it hard to turn it on on call.While in the act I'm not shy at all about " talking dirty" but to turn it on while at lunch or something is beyond me.
I have always had that issue and that spills into my professional life as a dancer and singer. Whenever someone asks me to sing or dance on call I just can't bring myself to do it and I if I do I feel extremely uncomfortable with it.But If you were to ask me to perform in front of 100 people it's no biggie.Like why? Why is it so hard for me to be comfortable with it? Maybe it's the whole intimacy factor? When I have to sing for like 3 people it's so nerve racking and i think it's because it so intimate and personal. It's especially weird because any one who knows me will tell you I'm very honest, comfortable and not at all shy with any body I meet.So for me to be so uncomfortable with my boyfriend, the man that I share myself with .. It's just backwards of me. And it's not just with sex talk, I can't even sing to him without getting extremely nervous!It's so weird but I'm definately trying to work on it because i wanna be able to sing for him before we sleep or while in the park , I think its sweet.I want to be able to fuck him verbally while on the phone without feeling the least bit shy .
I guess the only way I'm going to be able to get there is to start doing it right?
I don't know
?
I was talking to Caliel Cartel the other day about the little things I do for myself to make situations easier and one of my strategy's in life is to create different characters for different situations . I found it to be a great strategy for me. I know you're probably thinking "Ok well thats sounds like personality disorder" but it's not, you see I'm an actress so all of that is as natural to me as breathing. Anyway, Maybe I'll create a sexy character with him.She'll be a vixen thats confident and never shy. She'll have the ability to make his every fantasy a reality.
Ooh! I'm excited
I'm off too create her
wish me luck.
lots-0-love
JaZze

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn betch!!
glad you finally saw it!
everytime i watch it, i think, this is sooo JAZZ!!