Friday, September 26, 2008

New album

“It should be dropping by the end of this year or early next year. And I’ve pretty much been working with myself,” Benjamin told Rolling Stone. “I’ve never really been that big on collaboration. I have a concept, and all the soundscapes are already in my head, so I just have to figure out how to get there.” - Andre 3000

I'm really excited for this next album.I know that he's at a totally different place in his life and I'm interested to see how these past couple of years has changed him and how he'll use all of what he's learned and experienced in his music.He's so unpredictable so that'll make the wait that much more suspenseful for me.He said that his alum should drop by the end of this year or early next year so it should be the perfect birthday gift. ;)
Lots-0-love
JaZze




No comments: