Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cyber sex

Remember AOL back in the day and all the chat room scandals.
Well let me tell you something about myself you probably didn't know.
I used to go in and watch some of the crazy convos take place but at other times
I would.... CYBER
LMAO
I bet you haven't had heard that word in a minute
Blast from The Past!
I was never serious I just thought it was so funny how kinky some people were.
I'd typing all types of made up shit Giggling.
I can guarantee I've spoken to my share of pedophiles.
lol
Anyway
My point in bringing that up was to say that I think it's cute to do it when your in a relationship.
Like every now and then I'll "IM" my babe with something kinky.
lol
I think it's so cute.
:)
If you asked me why I couldn't even begin explain my logic But I think maybe it has something to do with the feeling I used to get while I was "Cybering back in the day".
I Knew I shouldn't have been doing it and I lived for the thrill.
Anyway I think you all should try it
It could add a little spark to your relationship.
Lots-o-love
JaZze



1 comment:

ALANNAH said...

lol girlllllllll!! back in the early 2000s lol when it was AOL dial-up! jumpin into convos and chatrooms hahahaha!those were the days I was too clueless to have cyber sex hahaha