Friday, November 21, 2008

Occasionally My friends and I will get together,play dress up and take photos of ourselves.
It keeps us young and it's kind of therapeutic :)
The laughs , music and food are just the remedy for a long sometimes stressful week.Were all running around working, studying and taking those necessary steps towards accomplishing our goals in life.
Sometimes we get so wrapped in it all you know?
We never forget about each other though.
One of us will always make the call to either get together for our annual Pitty party, Late night desert ,Slumber party or Photo shoot. It's always a good time just being with these guys.
We never let 5 minutes go by without a laugh.
I 'm so happy that I have them in my life right now.
and so I'll close out with saying......
I Love you Down Yall!Lots-o-love
JaZze

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY CO-CO, WHAT A DOPE POST & A DOPE PARTY!!!!! LOOKS LIKE YA'LL ALL HAD A GREAT TIME...

TECHIE

*ADD ME TO THE BLOGROLL CIRCUIT, OR BETTA YET FOLLOW THE BLOG!, WHENEVA U GET A CHANCE, ALSO CHECK OUT MY PIX FROM JANELLE MONAE CONCERT @ HIGHLINE BALLROOM. OMFG, SHE'S SOOOOOO DOPE!