Monday, November 24, 2008

Today I will finally have this meeting with a very important man.
He could very easily change my future.I taught dance last year voluntarily, I was on commission but never got paid.I didn't mind,Teaching that class was very rewarding for me .I learned to be more confident and I became more professional and I realized that I'd really love to teach in the future(amongst many other things).Anyway ,He came to my aunt looking for me and my aunt gave him my contact info.He said he as about to have a big meeting about some academic programs and wanted to meet wit me!
ME!

It was so funny because when I got the news I had just woken up and I was laying in my bed thinking about how badly I needed a job. My mom came in and like" GUESS WHAT" and told me what my aunt told her and I was like "WOW,Thats crazy I was JUST thinking about a job."

So I'm off .
I'll tell you how it went.
lots-o-love
JaZze

No comments: