Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yahoo

My guys Ozzy and Eddie took one of Jonte's classes a little while ago.
I asked them about it
" Bitch that shit was crazy, I don't even want to talk about it"
LMAO
They told me it was to one of his newer songs called " Yahoo" .
I had to hear it.I searched it on youtube and was pleasantly surprised to find the Choreography.
It's insane and utterly unreal how he's able to execute the movements so quickly and still remain so clean.
I wasn't even able to visually process some of the movements.


Pick up your jaw and go look him up.
Support him He's a friend.
lots-o-love
JaZze

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm gaggin right now!!!!...omg..i was expecting some "room service/bitch you betta"..im glad i didnt go to the class & make a fool outta myself before i even get to the latex ball!! :)..lol!!

Terry Lovette said...

LOL
YOU AND ME BOTH