Thursday, June 25, 2009

M.J died.. What?

There is so much going on right now I don't know whether to believe it or not but if its true people are going to react horribly to this..Some peoples logic is going to be to kill themselves just to be close to him again...this is wild.. like do you understand he is quite possibly the most loved man in the world.. his funeral is going to be chaos !..omg I don't even wanna think about all the this things that could happen because of this mans death....

In the battle between Michael Jackson and Prince I've always rooted for Prince ,so i've never thought about really getting into his music but now I'm on youtube . I've found a lot of performances but I love the song in this one and I probably would have never known about it ....
check it

No comments: