Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Estelle

I went to Brooklyn yesterday and saw John Legend and Estelle. Estelle is like my new favorite artist, She's so cool. I lover her personality and she's so personal and down to earth AND her performance was great!She was great fun to watch. John Legend was Amazing ! I found out that his entire family sings as well and they all share that grainy soulful sound. His brother opened the show and there were certain points in his song that he would sound exactly like John, it was crazy. John legend climbed about ten spots up on my list of fave musicians, he's really great and you can tell that he really loves the music and performing.While looking for a video of his to put in this post I came across this. In this video it looks as though john was really feeling Chicky boo's dancing skills.

No comments: