Wednesday, July 23, 2008

santagold


I went to central park summer stage this sunday and I can describe it in two words FUCKING HOT. It was 9 something degrees and People were literally wearing bathing suits,yes it was that serious.
The music was the shit me and my friends had a great time but after the first 2 hours I was done. I had to sit my little ass down before i passed out But I got up quick to see the House of Danga Cats vogue down! The white girl ate ! Her hands and arms were clean and perfect she was very Ninja.
Kid Cudi was cool and Diplo and A-trak were dope as usual. And the main event SANTAGOLD was cute her dancers were too cute for me! lol me and the crew were learning the choreography and doing it with them! lol Great fun. After leaving we met up with kesh which was a very pleasant surprise my friends got pictures with her
Get a load of the photos!
lots-o-love
JaZze

No comments: