Monday, August 4, 2008

Hand Sanitizer



I've been riding the trains for quite sometime now and as a result I've grown a REDICULOUS case of germaphobia.It all started, I'd say a year ago while taking a ride on the A.I was just sitting in the car watching people get on and off Laughing Talking enjoying the style when all of sudden this guy picked his noise and flicked his booger, Now thats not the problem cuz everyone does that but He got up and grabbed one of the subway bars! and at the next stop left.Now this got me thinkign about all the people that get on and off the train and all there nasty little habits.I started thinking about how many snotty subway bars I've touched and just the thought Made me cringe.I began to pay much closer attention to everyone that came on and off the train and lets just say the longer and longer I stayed on the train the more anxious i was to get off . Just thinking about how many subway bums had sat in the seat I was sitting in was too much.So I found a napkin in my purse stood up and held on to the bar with my napkin.I felt so much better and my stop was next So you can imagine my joy,But then I realized how many germs were still around me! AAAAHHHH.

The subway columns you lean against when your tired at 4 o'clock in the morning,



The Metro card Machines EVERYTHING! I was so mad i didn't have hand sanitizer!
So I'd say from that week on I've carried hand sanitizer and or baby wipes.






yes it is just that serious.
I told my friends about it my experience in the subway and NOW they all have a growing case of germaphobia and two of them carry hand sanitizer.lol
I mean cuz if you think about it the next epidemic could be waiting for you on the subway train!
With all the Travelers Bums And Gross people anything could happen.
I'm not trying to take the chance.


Anyway another thing I've noticed is that when your in a public place and 1 person coughs Everyone will start coughing!
It's insane
Now (for Fun) Me and my friends will just cough and see how many people will start coughing!
That started when Me and my dance class went to see The color purple on Broadway and somebody behind me coughed and I got to thinking "how many germs are sitting on my neck right now" lol
So the guy must have had a cold or something because he kept coughing and every time he coughed I'd groan so my friend Jay starting taking notice and was like "what the hell is wrong with you" I was like "this guy keeps coughing behind me it's grossing me out " so then he started to take notice and He would just laugh at me every time it happened( like a good friend)I was like " Jay you need to stop cuz whatever he coughing on me You bound to get and because we sitting next each other !"
Then he stopped , Then I was like " And just listen every time he coughs 20 other people cough !"
and sure nuff it was like the whole theater was coughing!
We could only laugh!
and thats how that became our joke.
But The moral to this story is
PEOPLE CARRY HAND SANITIZER!!!!!


1 comment:

ALANNAH said...

omg im such a germaphobe too!!! ughhh it freaks me out