Friday, August 15, 2008

Metropolis


Janelle Monae's first suite dropped this past week .My friend Mr.West called me told me he bought it and quite simply said " 7... 7 tracks Jazzmin".. I fell over laughing I told him to come over so that we could listen to it together and after listening we realized it was actually only 5 tracks because two of the tracks listed were merely intros and interludes. It's only the first suite right? I mean it was still dope I just have been a longtime fan so I have heard all the songs on the album more then a hand full of times,I still love her can't wait for the next one to drop.I just recently went to see her perform we were front row she cam out to crowd surf and we were right there!then on her way back to the stage she approaches our blanket on which my friend Caliel Cartel of Urban-Filth had his sneakers lying she bent down to pick them up and proceeded to throw them over head into the crowd!!!
WE GAGGED!!!!!
it was quite possibly the most hilarious moment of our summer!
she's a lunatic But go support her and by her album.

Lots-o-love
Jazze

No comments: