Friday, August 15, 2008

To be or Not to be ?


The question thats plaguing me right now is
To Be or not to be... Natural that is
lol
I know it sounds shallow but this truly stressing me out. Im debating on weather or not I should chop my hair off again or to " Throw some weave on that b****" {lol}
When the summer started I wanted some long Braids And My Alias for the summer would have been Rapunzel!Lmao
Then I wanted an Afro..... Then I wanted A short cut again..... And then I was just like why not go get Doubie and rock that shit for the remainder of the summer but my problem is I get tired of seeing the same hair every morning when I look in the mirror .When I go out I Like to transform from head to toe! In this day and age Hairs is as much of an accessory as a Bracelet thats why I didn't want the braids they limited me, the afro would have taken too long to grow out by then I probably would have wanted something new and the Doubie was too.... blah! but the one hairstyle I do like and can see my self keeping maintaining and getting the versatility I need from is my short sort of pixie curl
I can do so much to it!
when I start getting tired of it I can color it, I can let it grow out a little and restyle it ,I can add a few extensions to give length or I can even go to the barber shop and get a dizzy on the side!
YES!
I think that's what I'm going to do
See sometimes talking something out makes making the decision so much easier!
thanks for reading
lots-o-love
JaZze

No comments: