Monday, September 29, 2008

Do you see what I see?

Earlier today I was on the phone with my home Girl TaTa Milan and we were just talking about shit,we started talking about the technological advancements of our day and she told me something that bugged me out.She told me that there are glasses that double as your own personal fucking movie theater!
WHAT!
This of course is still blowing my mind even hours later, I had to find proof!
I researched a little and found all the proof I needed.There Called Ipod goggles and all you need is a video Ipod and you just plug it up to the goggles and watch it on little screens inside the lenses.
It's amazing but it seems like it would be hard for me to understand how you can actually watch something thats that close to your eyes but it's still cool none the less.
But that's not all thats amazing!
Theses futuristic bad boys are priced at $200
I gaged when I saw the price, I was expecting something like $400 if not more but Shit I'm not complaining.
lol
And there are so many different types and styles.
Others range from two hundred to three hundred dollars still very good prices .
If you want to make happy you can by me a pair :)

Lots-o-love
JaZze


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh I Like...Only If I had A Ipod.....but whats best about this gadget is that its soo fuckin cheap........