Monday, September 29, 2008

New world Order

First of all let me just let you know I stole this word for word form concreteloop in a rush to write my response. read it there at Concreteloop.com
It's information on the Bail out and it's upsetting.
Read:

On Sunday, lawmakers unveiled a bill to rescue the nation’s troubled financial system. The $700 billion bailout is the largest in U.S. history and won support from both presidential candidates. The House will vote on the bill on Monday, and the Senate is expected to vote Wednesday. On Saturday, the Senate approved $25 billion in loan guarantees for the auto industry, which will hopefully be used to spark automotive innovation.

In a statement issued Sunday evening, President Bush said “this is a difficult vote, but with the improvements made to the bill, I am confident Congress will do what is best for our economy by approving this legislation promptly“.

House Minority Leader John Boehner told reporters, “Nobody wants to have to support this bill, but it’s a bill that we believe will avert the crisis that’s out there.”

This is complete BULLSHIT. It should be completely evident to anyone with a decent amount of sense that this whole thing is a scam.Just like the great depression was,all they want is more money.
It's ridiculous!
I know that this is all apart of the governments sick plan for complete power.
I'm also upset the Bush is trying to do all this mess before he leaves office.

It's shady and I'm extremely upset by these politician decisions as of right now.
If you knew what I knew you would be too.Watch this documentary with a friend preferably and share it with everyone you know and please Do you your research!
Don't be complacent with what the daily news feeds you.Go beyond that and don't be afraid to think and question.
It's your right!
So from me to you
Click on the link
V
V
V
v

Zietgiest

p.s

I'd like to know what your opinions and views are so leave your comments

No comments: