Tuesday, July 8, 2008

JONTE





Jonte
Singer Dancer Choreographer
youtube.com/jontemusic
myspace.com/jonteonlinee






He is beyond amazing!I got into him about 3 years ago and I've been hooked ever since.He's one of the most Animated, Creative,Aggressive and Precise performers you will ever see in your life!
He is the man behind Beyonce's 2008 Grammy Performance and one of the forces behind "Freakum Dress" .Now he is taking a break from choreography and focusing on his own music career.With songs like "Bitch you betta", "I'm In control","Squeeze" and " The Kids" he is doing the damn thing and very quickly making a name for himself!
I try to go see him as often as possible.
The last time I went to see him I got the pleasure of meeting and hanging with him and a few of his dancers a close friends Ramon, Nancy And Kooan.I had so much fun.



Photobucket

Nancy not pictured.

No comments: