Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What The Fcuk Have you Done Lately?
















"Wanted" was a great movie. If you haven't seen it you should go out and watch it before reading this post. I might ruin it for ya.
Now I'm not about to blab about the movie, just about the ending.
It ended in a question.
The question was
"What the fuck have you done lately?" and
While the crowd clapped and stood to leave
I sat there
What the fuck have I done lately?
I'm 19 with no job , a shit load of aspirations and
I've been holding on to $40 for the last 2 weeks.

At what point and time am I gonna get up and do it what the fuck i gotta do!

Time is money!

I realized then and there that I hadn't been doing ANYTHING
I needed to cut the bullshit and at least get a job !
So I've filled out an application at the hospital.
hey, its a start.


" What the Fuck have You Done Lately!"

No comments: