Tuesday, July 8, 2008

WHAT?


So one day 2 weeks ago I was on myspace it was one of those" view all friends" days, I was bored. I had not been home for a week, running around with friends dancing so though I was bored I was content . So on myspace I found a company through the people I did the fashion for. They were an image consultant company.They Hit me back via myspace message in the
subject line was a question " Is this really you?", So now I'm having mixed feelings about opening it (lol) but I did anyway
here is the message
Subject: Is this really you?

"I just received your friend request. Long story short. I am an image consultant and conduct workshops to individuals who are exploring the idea of becoming an image consultant. Yesterday, during the workshop, my class and I were discussing the different fashion styles of potential clients. This photo was used to illustrate one with an artistic/creative style of dressing. The photograph generated a lot of dialogue. You might imagine my shock to receive your friend request with this profile picture. I would absolutely love to be your MySpace friend. If you are the individual in the picture, and even if you are not, you certainly have a keen appreciation for impeccable style."

So picture this .....
I was Sitting in front of the computer, jaw dropped , drool dripping all over the keys , Baffled!
How are People having workshops about one of my pictures? These people are located in Detroit! How could they have gotten it?
Then I thought...
The picture was taken by Scott Schuman of the thesartorialist.com. He blogs about peoples everyday street style and I was featured In May. They probably got the picture from his blog...
So the questions stopped swirling threw my mind and then my ego started to set in
lol I was extremely flattered!
you guys don't even know but
enough of that
Lots-o-love
JaZze

No comments: